Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The Break Up

     It was just two weeks before the Winter Ball. Daniel and Stacy had been at it for the past couple of months. Daniel couldn't see what the problem was, and Stacy kept accusing him of causing these imaginary problems. Recently Stacy I had been dragging the relationship down on propose trying to force Daniel to break up with her. Instead Daniel was actually trying to save their relationship because he really liked her, and he also believed that he was falling in love with her.


   
    Daniel walked closer towards an angry Stacy with his hands in the air saying, "Could you please calm down and just tell me what's wrong."


 
   Stacy throws her book bag and yell's out, "I SAW YOU LOOKING AT LISA TODAY IN THE HALLWAY. YOU WERE UNDRESSING HER WITH YOUR EYES!"


    
"No I wasn't I didn't even see Lisa today. I was in the detention room all day, and you knew this," Daniel said.


   
 "Well this wouldn't be the first time you've skipped detention to go hang out with your friends," Stacy mentions.


  
  "Please trust me I didn't skip it, because if I did they said I wouldn't be able to go the Winter Ball," Daniel pleaded.


    
   "What ever where's your brother at I need him to proof read my essay for class," Stacy demanded.


   
 "He's in his room I'll go get him for you," Daniel started up the stairs to get his brother.




**knock**knock**knock**


    "Come on I know your in their I need you to come downstairs and help Stacy," Daniel said continuing to knock at the door.


  
  "I'll be down in a second just finishing up a project," Toby responded from the other side of the door.


  
  "Like now little brother I need you to go now," Daniel hit the door one last good time and went back down stairs.


 
   Meanwhile in Toby's room he was just putting the finishing touches on his card that  he had planned to give to Lisa tomorrow. Toby heard the house phone begin to ring but then his brother picked it up. Five minutes after that he heard the front door slam shut and someone coming up the stairs.




     When the person finally hit the top of the stairs they stopped walking. Then....BAM. Toby's door came flying open. Standing in his door way was a crying Stacy someone he hadn't talked to in months.


   
 "Did you look at Lisa today," Stacy asked Toby.


 
   "What," Toby was confused.


  
  "Did you look at that whore LISA TODAY YES OR NO," Stacy snapped.


 
   "I haven't talked to you in months and you don't even say hi," Toby said.



    "Stop fking with me. Now did you or did you not talk to Lisa today," Stacy's eyes were filled with rage.



    "So my brother said you needed help with your homework," Toby asked trying to change topic.




     "You know I don't need help. Now tell me," Stacy barked at Toby.




     "I think you need to go," Toby pointed towards his door.


    
     Stacy had now found her way in Toby's room and had planted herself in the far corner of his room near his desk. She looked down and saw the card. She picked it up and began reading it. While she read it she began to cry and when she finished she ripped it up and started throwing the pieces at Toby. Stacy walked up to Toby and slapped him.


    "You never talk to her ever again," and before Toby could even respond Stacy was out of his room headed towards the front door.


    The next day Stacy had broken up with Daniel and disappeared for the rest of the day. Daniel was afraid something had happened to her. After school he made Toby search the whole school looking for her to make sure she wasn't in any kind of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just an Idea

  Home girl gets high and starts tripping. Starts blacking in and out. Looks down and sees that she’s miraculously pregnant. Calls her frie...