Saturday, June 3, 2017

The Small Town Part III

     They walked through the woods for hours, and the man was beginning to become impatient. Finally I began to smell smoke coming from in front of them.

"Is that your ma'ma cooking," the man asked the girl.

"No it's our hut that does the cooking around here," the little girl replied in a whimsical tone.

      The man began to quietly empty his food sack. Dropping his food slowly and carefully behind him. He took out everything but the bread. Instead he held that in his hand. He looked up to see how close they were and decided they were close enough. He started closing the gap between him and the little girl. The man raised the sack directly over her head and just a she was about to turn around he dropped it on her. He quickly stuffed the bread in the girls mouth and tied up her hands.

"Now you listen up okay. Your gonna help me get what I want from your ma'ma or else I'll tell the whole town where your ma'ma is so they can come pay her a visit," the man told the little girl.

      The little girl agreed to what the man had said and she began leading him to her home. When they finally got there the little girl spit the bread out of her mouth and started whistling. The man had a confused look on his face. He motioned the girl to stop but she just continued on.

"My child could you please stop that. You know how much I dislike when you do that," a woman said from inside the hut.

"Who said that," the man jumped.

"Who are you and what have you done," the women asked.

"I have come to make a trade," the man began to explain "your daughter for a potion."

"I am a witch I have no need for your silly potions, and why on earth would you want my child. As you can see she's not the most normal child," the women said.

"I don't think you understand what I'm asking for," the man walks over to the still singing little girl and lifts her up by the rope that was holding her hands together, "See I want you to give me one of your potions in exchange you can have your little brat back."

"I have an even better deal for you Mr. Richard," the women said. The mans face went white because he had never told her his name. "How about you give me one of your children instead."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just an Idea

  Home girl gets high and starts tripping. Starts blacking in and out. Looks down and sees that she’s miraculously pregnant. Calls her frie...