Monday, June 5, 2017

The Small Town Part IV

      The man and the witch had talked about the deal for a while then they finally came to an agreement.

"So I give you one of my girls, and you will give me ten pounds of gold and a potion that will make my wife not only forget about the first child I gave away but the second one as well," the man confirmed with the witch.

"Yes Mr.Richards that is the deal I am willing to make with you," the witch smiled.

"If you don't mind me asking but why do you want my child. You already have your own. My children aren't special at all," the man asked.

"Because you don't deserve not a single one of your children nor your wife. You are a greedy man and you deserve to be punished. But as long as you get what you want out of this deal you don't need to worry about what I will do with the child," the witch explained in a calm tone.

"You really are a witch," the man said.

      The witch sat back in her chair and just smiled. She gave him a potion and told him this will make his wife fall asleep. Once he brought her the child then he would get the potion he needed to make his wife forget. The man took the potion and headed off back to town.

"I'm gonna have a sister," the little girl popped up out of no where in the forest.\

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, and I'm going to be rich," the man said with joy in his voice.

"Ma'ma was right you are a greedy man," the little girl said.

"Mind your tongue little one or else," the man told her.

"Or else what," the little girl put her hands on her hips sticking out her tongue. The man saw this and went to go strike the child. As he did the girl vanished and she was no longer there.

"NOW LEAVE ME BE CHILD," the man yelled out.

      Once the man got home he saw a carriage outside of his house. He walked up to it and saw it packed up with all of his wife and girls things. He went inside of his house to find an older gentleman sleeping in his front room. He went to the back room and saw his wife sleeping in a chair next to the girls cradles. He tiptoed into the room and grabbed the first girl he could get his hands on. The man put the baby into the carriage and went off back to the witches home.

"YOU SNAKE," the witch yelled at the man, "Mr.Richards I have half a mind. No, wait a whole mind of turning you into a mouse and feeding you to a snake."

"What are you yelling about. I've done what we agreed on," the man held out his child.

"You dare try to strike my child or did you think I wouldn't know. Understand one thing I will destroy you and your family worse then what you have already done," the witch said with anger in her voice.

"Calm down we just had a little misunderstanding nothings changed," the man said.

"Do you know what Mr.Richards I will give you everything you have every wanted and more," the witch said taking the baby out of his hands. "I want you to go home and drink this and give this to your wife. When you both wake up everything will be perfect."

      The man closed his eyes and when he opened them he was back in his house. He gave his wife the potion then he drunk it too. Into a deep sleep they fell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just an Idea

  Home girl gets high and starts tripping. Starts blacking in and out. Looks down and sees that she’s miraculously pregnant. Calls her frie...