Saturday, August 12, 2017

Story Truth from Way Back When I Was In High School

In class I use to write my notes really small, or in cursive. So while the teacher's were up at the front warp driving through the power points I would jot everything down. When one of my fellow classmates lost track or fell behind they would ask to borrow my notes. I would give them that look like "bro I don't know these handwriting skills over here looking like hieroglyphics." But my fellow classmate just snatches my book and starts trying to copy my notes. TRYING, TRIES, looks up at me, TRIED. They just pass my notebook back to me. I lean over and go, "I'll help you when the teacher finishes the power point." AND THAT'S HOW I forced people to talk to my anti-social ass in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just an Idea

  Home girl gets high and starts tripping. Starts blacking in and out. Looks down and sees that she’s miraculously pregnant. Calls her frie...