Monday, August 21, 2017

Reginold

Reginold    


Despite anything else you may hear just know this is what really happened. The honest to god truth anyone else who says different is a liar.


    So it all started in high school. That’s when I met her, she was beautiful, smart, in fact I’d could even say she was genius, and I really thought we had something special. I remember during my senior year we had wood shop together. I was failing horribly and she, she was at the top of the class. Our teacher had paired us up for the final because the project was a grandfather clock, and our broke ass school couldn’t afford for all of us to make our own. Believe me when I say this girl knew how to work with her hands. Anyway we ended up getting an A++++ and everyone in the class was really mad, cause they knew who actually did the work but still so I passed.


    At the end of the year when everyone was signing yearbooks she walks up to me and just snatches mine out of my hand and puts her’s in my hand. Then she walks off with mine to go find somewhere to sit down and sign it. By the time I got it back the girl had filled up a whole entire page in my year book. I can’t even try to tell you what it said but I can tell you what the P.S message was. It was her cell number.


    So we hooked up for the summer and everything was awesome. She was good at small talk, my mother loved her, and she was amazing when it came to having sex. I couldn’t of asked god for a better girlfriend. Even if he did send another one I still wouldn’t pick that one because I was in love with the girl I had.


    Oh, sorry I’m getting off track. So when summer ended we decided it would be best to give each other space. See she was going to school up north and I was going to the community around the corner. The next time I saw her it was the last day of my second semester. I had just got done my last class for the and I was ready for some fun in the sun. Standing out in the parking lot next to my car was her. She looked more beautiful than the day she left.


    Where did we go? Listen honestly I don’t remember much that day I was a little preoccupied with other things. All I can remember is she drove and I let her. When a hot girl gives you directions you follow them. But what I can tell you is I was home late for dinner that night, and the next two weeks after that day.


    No, my mother never saw her. She kept saying that she didn’t feel like being bothered with each others families. You know what now I remember something she insisted we go on a little week vacation down to the shore. At first I was hesitant but then I decided what the hell why not.


    I don’t know how she paid for it? I think she said something about her aunt having a timeshare or something but I can tell you this that was one hell of a week.


    We never really discussed each other's college love lives. All I know is she missed me, because that’s all she kept saying in between breaths.


    After summer? Well after summer we parted ways again and I didn’t see her until the winter time. She told me she dropped out of school because of the pressure, and that she was going to go live with one of her aunts.


    Trust me if I knew where she was I would be there with her right now. I miss Isabelle so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just an Idea

  Home girl gets high and starts tripping. Starts blacking in and out. Looks down and sees that she’s miraculously pregnant. Calls her frie...