Wednesday, August 2, 2017

5 Laps and Counting

     So when I was younger we lived on the second floor in a two story apartment building. I slept on the top bunk in the room, my little sister on the bottom. One night I had a dream that I was running away from something. Something in the dark. It was taller then me, bigger then me, and faster then me. It would run in front of me causing me to go a different direction every time. It never touched me, trapped me, or even tried. It just kept redirecting me like it was playing a little game with me.


BANG! BANG! BANG!


     I hit my arm into the banister. My father had got up to see who was at the door. When he saw me he asked me why I was in the living room, and I told him I didn't know. He made me go back to bed, and he went to go answer the door.


     In the morning my father asked me what I was doing last night. I told him I honestly don't know. He told me that the neighbor had knocked on the door complaining about someone walking around. He said it sounded like someone was walking a track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just an Idea

  Home girl gets high and starts tripping. Starts blacking in and out. Looks down and sees that she’s miraculously pregnant. Calls her frie...