Saturday, July 29, 2017

Too Many Lies

     "Who the hell gave you the right to tell Daniel that," the boys mother yells at Stacy.


     "Umm he deserves to know that he isn't apart of this f-ed up little happy family thing you have going on around here," Stacy yelled back at the boys mother.


     Toby and Daniel were headed in the house from working on a family members yard when they heard the two fighting. They slowly opened the front door making sure that they weren't heard by the two yelling banshees. As they were walking in the boys mother yelled out.


     "YOU STUPID SLUT DANIEL IS MY SON ITS TOBY THAT ISN'T!"


     Toby froze in the spot he stood. His brain tried to process what it just heard. Daniel on the other hand was doing a bit of a victory dance. Finally, after all of those years of saying Toby was adopted he was finally proven right. Meanwhile Toby wasn't as happy. he pushed his brother out of the way and ran up to his room.


     "Hey you better calm down young man or else we'll send you back to the adoption agency," Daniel yelled out at Toby. The boys mother ran up the stair after Toby, smacking Daniel on the back of the head as she passed him.


     "What was that for," Daniel asked his mother as she went upstairs. Stacy went into the living room to sit down for a bit. "Why were you and my mom yelling at each other," Daniel asked Stacy?


     "She was mad at me for telling you the truth about the baby. Listen Daniel I know that I made a lot of mistakes in the past but I really do love you, and to prove it to you I talked to my mother. She said once her divorce is final we can move in, and we wouldn't have to live in a basement. She said the house is ours the only she asks is if we respect her seeing the fact that she'll still be living here," Stacy told Daniel the good news.


     But Daniel didn't see it as that. "What's wrong with were we are now? Do you not like it or something," Daniel asked Stacy.
     "No, Daniel I don't think you understand you will be coming with me. We will be leaving this hell whole together, and we are going to move into my mothers house. Positive side we won't have to raise our baby in a basement. My mom even offered to move into the guest room so we could have the master bedroom," Stacy explained to Daniel. Daniel sat on the couch for a while trying to put all of the pieces together. Once he did he cracked the hugest smile.
     "Me and you. No wait you and I are going to move into a huge house together. Then we're going to live together you and I, but also with your mom and our baby," Daniel asked?
     "Yes," Stacy responded.
     "Yes," Daniel hugged and kissed Stacy. "I'll start packing."
     "It's okay I already started," Stacy said.
     "I love you so much right now Stacy," Daniel kissed her again.
     "Tonight we'll pack up the car and leave," Stacy said.
     "Stacy I don't know. Both of the woman in my life had lied to me ever since the day I met them. How don't I know your not just lying to me again," Daniel said.
     "Daniel I realize that I have messed this relationship up over a hundred times now. But I really do love you, and even if you don't want to go to my moms house I'm still staying with you. I want to be with you. Daniel I love you," Stacy says.
     "I'll start packing the car," Daniel tells her.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just an Idea

  Home girl gets high and starts tripping. Starts blacking in and out. Looks down and sees that she’s miraculously pregnant. Calls her frie...