Friday, July 14, 2017

Guess Who's

     "What are you talking about," Toby asked Stacy.
     "Oh don't play dumb with me. You know exactly I'm talking about Toby," Stacy snapped.
     "No I really don't know what your talking about," Toby replied.
     "So you except me to believe that the whole school knows about the baby, but the father," Stacy announced.
     "I am not that babies father," Toby stated.
     "How much you willing to bet, because you are the father Toby," Stacy said.
     "Please get out before I call the cops," Toby pointed towards the front door.
     Stacy got up and began walking to the door. As she passed Toby she flashed a Cheshire cat smile and continued on. When she approached the door she turned around and blew Toby a kiss.
     "GET OUT NOW," Toby yelled at her.
     Stacy shut the door and left. Toby ran up to his room and locked his door. He laid on his bed trying to figure out how something like this could of happened. He was to young to be a father. He was only fourteen and Stacy was sixteen. The only person with the capability of getting her pregnant would be Daniel. Right?! He thought to himself.
     Later that night when his mother had gotten home she ran straight up to Toby's room.
knock...knock...knock
     "I know your in there Toby. We really need to talk," his mother said form the other side of the locked door.
     "I'm busy right now," Toby said.
     "Your not really fourteen," his mother said.
     Toby jumped up from off his bed and went to go unlock his door.
     "What did you just say," Toby asked while opening his door.
     "I'm so sorry Toby I know I shouldn't have lied like that but I had too," his mother said with tears streaming down her face, "You just reminded me so much of your father, and after he left us you were the only part of him I had left."
     "Mom what are you talking about," Toby asked. His mother walked in his room and sat down on his bed. She patted the bed motioning for Toby to come sit down.
     "See when your father left I had fallen into a deep depression. You were two at the time and your brother was four. When it came time to put your brother in school I had lied to the school so we could all be a family. Eventually he wanted to go to school and be with other kids his age, but not you you stayed with me," his mother explained.
     "So Daniel and I are actually two years apart. Thus making me fifteen," Toby tried to confirm with his mom.
     "Technically your brother is eight-teen and your sixteen. I may have bribed someone to make re-prints of your birth certificates so I had something to give to the school," his mother said beginning to cry.
     "Mom what did you do," Toby asked his mother.
     "I'm so sorry I just wanted us to be a family, and when your brother went to school I lost it and refused to let you go. I meant what I said about you being my favorite. Toby I really do love you," his mother said.
     Unfortunately on the other side of Toby's bedroom door was his older brother. Daniel had just heard everything and couldn't believe it. There were tears streaming down his face. He went to his room quietly and shut himself in. Daniel had no idea what to do. Stacy refused to see him, his mother just confessed that not only that Toby was her favorite, but that no one is the age they think they are.

     "Why are you telling me all of this," Toby asked his mother.
     "Because I heard about Stacy, and I didn't want you to think that you would be a dad at fourteen," his mother explained.
     "How could you get away with something like this," Toby asked.
     "Simple, you were a premi baby you were always small. You still are that's how I got away with it," his mother explained.
      "Can you please leave my room," Toby got up and walked towards his door. As his mother was leaving he said, "and I'm not the father," then he shut the door.
     For the next couple of weeks the house was quite. Toby had skipped out on going to the Winter Ball. Daniel had finally got a chance to talk with Stacy and got her to agree to at least come over three times during the week, and slept over at least one weekend out of the month. This was hella awkward for Toby. While Daniel would be passing the potatoes-salad Stacy would slide her leg up the side of his pants. Toby would try to pretend she wasn't even there. But some nights proved to be harder than others
     Toby saw this as his eternal punishment. He should have never let Stacy get into his head like that and now he was paying the price for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just an Idea

  Home girl gets high and starts tripping. Starts blacking in and out. Looks down and sees that she’s miraculously pregnant. Calls her frie...