Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Results Are In Part II

     "Did you get the results back," the boys mother asked Stacy as she was walking down the stairs with a load of laundry.
     "Yes I just got them back, but I'm confused about them," Stacy said.
     "What did it say Stacy is Daniel the father or not, because I have no problem with kicking you out now," the boys mother said.
     "Daniel is the father he was a perfect match," Stacy said.
     "Then I see no problem then," the boys mother said walking to the washer.
     "But how come the first test said," Stacy began to speak.
     "Just forget about the first test Stacy, or do I need to remind you why you got the first test done," the boys mother said.
     "Daniel told me about what you did when their father left. How he's really eight-teen and Toby's really sixteen. Maybe there's more to the story than what your telling them," Stacy slyly said.
     "Stay out of my families business Stacy," the boys mom said.
     "Well the result are in and as of now I am a part of this family." Stacy said to the boys mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just an Idea

  Home girl gets high and starts tripping. Starts blacking in and out. Looks down and sees that she’s miraculously pregnant. Calls her frie...