Saturday, July 15, 2017

The Results Are In Part I

     Stacy is now seven months pregnant and school was finally over. By this time Stacy had practically moved into the house. Daniel had cleaned out the basement and made it into a little apartment for the both of them. Toby had finally gotten up the courage to talk to Stacy about the baby. Daniel was out at work so Stacy was downstairs by herself.
     "Hey Stacy can we talk for a minute," Toby asked walking downstairs.
     Stacy was sitting on the couch flipping threw every channel available to man. "What do you want Toby," she said.
     "I think you should get the baby tested. So we know who the father is," Toby said.
     "I'm good. See your brother has stepped up and decided to take care of the baby so I really don't need you. I thought you were the responsible one but apparently I was wrong," Stacy stated.
     "I'm really sorry for yelling at you that time it's just that I couldn't bare to think of my betrayal against my brother," Toby tried to explain.
     "Well I've already had the baby tested so no need to worry your not the father. So you can go away now," Stacy stated.
     "Awesome so I'm going to be an uncle that's cool," Toby silently said "yeah" while throwing his hand up in the air, "I wish you guys the best of luck." Toby ran back upstairs to his room.
     "I don't know who told that idiot he was going to be an uncle. All  I said was he wasn't the father," Stacy said to herself.
     Or so she thought so. "Young lady who's child are you holding," a females voice came from behind her.
     Stacy jumped real quick then looked behind her to see the boys mother standing there with a load of laundry.
     "It's your son Daniels' of course," Stacy's voice fluttered.
     "Don't even try that with me. Now I knew there was a possibility that Toby was the father but if none of my kids are the father of that baby then we have a problem," the boys mother explained dropping the laundry.
     "Okay see I only had the baby tested to see if  Toby was the father and the test came up no, but the doctor also pointed out that there was no trace of his family genes even there," Stacy began explaining.
     "Wait what do you mean no trace," the boys mother asked.
     "When I told the doctor about the situation she did a second search to look for anything linking the baby to the family, and she came up with nothing," Stacy told the boys mother.
     "Okay listen to me I'm going to get you a DNA sample from Daniel and I want you to go get it tested," Stacy's mother told her.
     Stacy was confused but she nodded her head in agreement.
    "I really do want it to be Daniels baby ma'am," Stacy said with tears in her eyes.
     "So do I," the boys mother went upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just an Idea

  Home girl gets high and starts tripping. Starts blacking in and out. Looks down and sees that she’s miraculously pregnant. Calls her frie...