Friday, June 29, 2018

$100,000

     "They offered me $100,00, and I think I'm going to take."

     "No you won't. Your going to deny their offer, and continue on. This is just a test to see who wants it or not, and you. You want this, remember," he reaches out for her arm.

     "NO!," she pulls back. "You wanted this not me! Ever since day one all I wanted to do was survive. All you saw me as was your next big rising star."

     "Yes, that is true but now all I want is what's best for you Kara. Can't you see that," he steps closer to her.

     "Your a f***ing lier. You have no idea how long I've wanted out for. The pain I've gone through," Cara explained with tears in her eyes.

     "I know it was a lot but you did it. Your so close I can almost taste it," he explained to her.

     "Don't you mean your almost close," she cut her eyes at him.

     "Please Cara come on lets go. You have to be back in your room in twenty minutes we don't have time for this," he reached out one more time.

     "F**K YOU ALEXANDER!," Cara yelled walking to the edge of the roof. "I have put my actual blood sweat and tears into this. I've thrown up and passed out. I even shit my self at one point, and for what. HUH? Five minutes of fame a day. You have put me threw so much shit!" Alexander tried to stop her but she kept going. "No your going to listen to me this time you talentless f**k. You knew you couldn't cut it so you went out and found the first girl that would say yes to your evil coniving ass. Unfortunalty for me I said yes. I wonder Alexander how many girls you asked before you finally found me," she stopped.

     "Cara I really think you should,"

     "You always think 'I should," I should what Alexander have another drink. Just don't thik about all the shit you've put me threw. All of the purging and late nights with slimy judge officals. HUH? Tell me oh Alexander the great what should I do now?" Cara asked.

     "I really think you should get some sleep," he told her.

     "I'll go to bed. As soon as you say my name," she demanded.

     "Cara we don't have time for these games," he told her.

     "You don't remeber it do you. My real name. The name my mother gave me," she wittingly said.

     "I do remeber it. I'm just not playing your little game right now. So get your ass off the f***ing edge before I lose my shit," he demanded her.

     "What's my name Alexander?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just an Idea

  Home girl gets high and starts tripping. Starts blacking in and out. Looks down and sees that she’s miraculously pregnant. Calls her frie...