Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Jason: Chapter 1

CHAPTER #1:
Twas the night before Jason’s big interview, and he couldn’t stop pacing in his mother’s boxy living room. He kept rehearsing on what to say for his interview. Eventually his mother had enough of his pacing and came down from her room. When she saw her baby boy she could see the anxious look on his face. It was beat red and beads of sweat were running down his head.
“Jason you won’t be able to keep your head up during the interview if you don’t get some sleep,” his mother said from the bottom step.
“I know mother I just want to make sure everything is perfect,” he tells his mother. She steps off the bottom step and walks over to her son. She was tiny but her arm made it right on his check. She tapped it twice then walked back towards the step unable to find any words that would comfort her son. “I love you too,” he said as she went up stairs.
Jason shook himself off and turned off all of the lights downstairs. He walked over to the front door to make sure it was locked. KNOCK, KNOCK. Someone knocked at the door. Jason looked threw the murky hole in the door. When he saw who it was he quickly opened it.
“Who is it Jason?!” his mother yelled from her room.
“It’s Mitch,” he shouted back.
“Hi Mitchy,” she yelled from her room.
“Hello Mrs. Witman,” Mitch yelled back.
“Don’t keep my boy up to late. He’s got a big fancy interview tomorrow,” she yelled down.
“I won't, have a nice night,” Mitch said.
“Thank you, you little sweet chocolate angle ” she yelled one final time.
“Sorry,” Jason let Mitch and and shut the door.
“No problem, don’t forget to lock the door,” Mitch reminded him. Jason turned around to go lock the door. When he turned back around Mitch has disappeared. “Oh no where did I go,” Mitch hauntingly said from his hiding spot.
“Come on Mitch this isn’t funny,” Jason said slowly walking onto the living room.
“BOO!” Mitch jumped out form his hiding spot grabbing Jason from behind. Jason’s body jolted from the scare and he tensed up. Mitch wrapped his arms around him tighter and Jason eased up. “I have something to tell you,” Mitch lift Jason with a cliffhanger as he let him go and scrambled downstairs to the basement.
Jason reluctantly followed him to the basement afraid of what Mitch might do next. When he got to the top of the stairs all of the lights were on in the basement. Which wasn’t Mitch’s amo. Jason half jogged down the stairs to see Mitch laying on his bed like a french women holding a piece of paper in the air. “What’s that?” he took it out of his hand and sat at the edge of his bed.
“Read it and weep baby. I Mitchel Ronald Washington am a proud renter of my very own apartment,” he sang.
Jason turned around and congratulated him with a kiss, “I can’t believe it you did it.” Mitch pulled him back in not ready for his congratulations to be over. Jason pulls back, “Mitch hold up I forgot to shut the door.”
“Who cares of your mother catches us you can just come move in with me,” he bit his bottom lip.
“Yes, but I want to move in with you because I want to. Not because I have to,” Jason told him. Then he quickly ran upstairs and shut the door to the basement. When he returned back downstairs Mitch was already in his boxers flipping through channels. “I will never understand how you can get undressed so quickly.”
“It’s a superpower. My mother told me that when I was younger she had to put two pairs of clothes on me. But that never stopped me. I remember this one time when I was at a ski lodge I had two pairs of long johns on, jeans, and sweatpants,” Jason cut him off with a french kiss.
“I’m really happy for you,” Jason told him as he stared into his eyes. Mitch grabbed onto his shirt and took it off of him. “Be careful Mitchy. You know I’m fragile,” Mitch apologized with a tongue kiss. “Apology accepted.”
Mitch then carefully unbuttoned his pants, slid the zipper down, and slowly took off Jason’s jeans. “Is that careful enough for you,” Mitch snickered. Jason didn’t say anything he knew once Mitch got this way there was no turning him off.

Mitch pulled him down on the bed and they began kissing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just an Idea

  Home girl gets high and starts tripping. Starts blacking in and out. Looks down and sees that she’s miraculously pregnant. Calls her frie...